Saturday 13 February 2016

Love quotes and Sayings for Valentine's day


I've recently collected a few 'quotes' for you and your valentine.. Though I'm single and jealous of you couples struck by Cupid's Arrow, I decided that I should post something, anything this Valentine's day. So, Here it is

"When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out."
~ Elizabeth Bowen

"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!"  
~ Thomas Hood

"In melody divine, My heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine." 
~ Unknown

"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."
~ George Sand

"Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
~ Elizabeth Bowen

"We loved with a love that was more than love."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."
~ William Shakespear

"What the heart gives away is never gone ... It is kept in the hearts of others."
~ Robin St. John

"Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart."
~ Unknown

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning


"Love is happiness given back and forth."
~ Unknown


"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
  ~Franklin P. Jones


"You are precious in my eyes. I honor you and love you."
~ Isaiah 43:4


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."
~ Galatians 5:22-23a


"Love a friend, a wife, whatever you like. Then, you will know there is a God."
~ Vincent van Gogh


"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart."
~ Unknown


"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
~ Sam Keen








No comments:

Post a Comment