Monday 8 February 2016

Songs for your crush

Do you have a crush on someone? Like really bad??? Well, I picked out a few songs just for you. Hope you enjoy :)


1. David Archuletta - Crush
    Here's a few lines from the song ~
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?


2. Colbie Caillat - Fallin' for you 
   Here's a few lines from the song ~
   I am trying not to tell you
   But I want to
   I'm scared of what you'll say
   So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
   But I'm tired of holding this inside my head


3. Devon Werkheiser - If eyes could speak
    Here's a few lines from the song ~   
 If eyes could speak
One look would say everything
About the way you smile
The way you laugh, the way you dress
The way your beauty leaves me breathless

4. We The Kings - Secret Valentine
    Here's a few lines from the song ~  
Soft kiss and wine
What a pretty friends of mine
We're finally intertwined
Nervous and shy
For the moment we will come alive
Tonight
Secret Valentine

5. The Wonders - All my only dreams
    Here's a few lines from the song ~  
And when I close my eyes
You'll be right by my side
If I could have just one request
Stay with me girl I confess
All my only dreams

6.  Gregory and the Hawk - A wish
    Here's a few lines from the song ~  
And my blood won't stick
To the confines of my veins
And your heart
Is gonna tear mine away

7. One Direction - One thing
   Here's a few lines from the song ~  
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

8. Taylor Swift - You belong with me
   Here's a few lines from the song ~  
If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

9. Never shout never - Trouble
    Here's a few lines from the song ~
I'm in trouble
I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl  

10. All Time Low - Remembering Sunday
     Here's a few lines from the song ~
Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in































1 comment: